A Network You Can Count On
Our state-of-the-art HLA testing laboratories in Phoenix, Sacramento and Spokane are accredited by CLIA and the American Society for Histocompatibility and Immunogenetics (ASHI). Our wide-reaching network allows us to provide the HLA testing procedures you need for programs anywhere in the United States.
Our human leukocyte antigen laboratory testing capabilities include:
- HLA Class I & II low- and high-resolution molecular typing.
- HLA typing for disease association.
- Rapid HLA typing confirmation of deceased donors.
- HLA A & B low-resolution typing for HLA Matched platelet support.
- HLA A & B low-resolution typing of platelet donors.
- Identification of HLA matched platelet products and donors within the Vitalant system.
- HLA antibody identification.
- Non-HLA antibody testing (anti-AT1R and anti-MICA).
- Flow cytometry T and B cell crossmatch.
- Engraftment monitoring (Chimerism testing).
- Emergency backup HLA laboratory services.
HLA Testing Laboratory Services
Vitalant’s human leukocyte antigen testing laboratories (HLA) offer a variety of tests and procedures in the following categories:
- Blood and marrow transplant.
- Solid organ transplant (kidney, lung, heart, and liver).
- Transfusion support.
- Platelet donor typing.
- HLA matched/compatible platelet product search.
- HLA Class I & II antibody ID.
- Disease association testing.
- Post-transplant chimerism monitoring.